Re: Current status of the GNOME Github mirror: ostree module

Metadata. GitHub does not have any metadata fields. Well, you have a
multiple-choice free-form metadata field called "labels". You'll find
yourself quickly missing stuff like tracking blocker and blocking
bugs. You'll miss being able to mark one bug as a duplicate of
another. You can't add fields which reporters have to fill in, or
track that in any sane way.

It's just a big pain, really.

The fact that issues and both PRs exist, but are somewhat separate
just means that you have two different numbers to take care of, and
two different discussions for the same issue. Not that BZ alleviates
that entirely, but there are often times I accidentally commented on
the "wrong side" of the two.