Re: Current status of the GNOME Github mirror: ostree module

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016, at 12:43 PM, Matthew Barnes wrote:

Assuming you prefer new issues be opened in github, what of existing
ones in Bugzilla?

I think at the moment my inclination is "support both"?  It's ugly
but I'm not sure I want to be locked in to either.  Part of the
rationale for the move is workflow/ease-of-contribution, which to
me is primarily PRs, though issues come along with that.