Re: Current status of the GNOME Github mirror: ostree module

On 03/18/2016 10:37 AM, Colin Walters wrote:
Okay, so I created:  https://github.com/ostreedev

(Annoyingly http://github.com/ostree exists but is inactive now)

Next step I think we can take immediately:

  - Transfer the GNOME/ostree repository to ostreedev/ostree
    This will get us the PR history, etc.  I think this will require
    some action on the GNOME sysadmin side to special case it.

This would solve the immediate problem of "GNOME doesn't want people
using the github mirror for PRs".

I'm happy to see this move.

Assuming you prefer new issues be opened in github, what of existing ones in Bugzilla?

I see a few search hits for scripts or methods to migrate reports from Bugzilla to github, but have never tried anything like that.

Matt