Re: [orca-list] Getting the latest visual-studio-code-insiders version for Arch

Hello all,
There is an interesting detail I found out:
When compiling with paru, it doesn't download the latest version.
If I compile by manually cloning aur package and running makepkg -si command it displays the latest version!
So it's a mystery why and what happens.