[orca-list] prevent orca of setting modifier keys accross all running xservers

Hi,

I use a  2nd xserver running on vt8 for my virt-viewer.
This way I can use my brailledisplay for orca and the running vm
(windows +nvda).

My Problem is now that orca does not detect if the active xorg instance
where orca runs is the currently used one.

When I switch to vt8 where my xorg + virt-viewer is running  I can't use
insert  and numpad keys.

Is there a  way  to restrict the use of these keys in orca only for
xorg  window where the currently linux Desktop is running?

BR.
Halim