[orca-list] navigating to tablist

Hi, first time poster, hope this is the right list.

I'm finding it tricky to jump to tablists on the page. For most
context lists like Alt+Shift+L and so on, but tablist seems to slip
through all of these.

It typically happens when the website author has used correct
semantics for tabs, like this:

https://yari-demos.prod.mdn.mozit.cloud/en-US/docs/Web/Accessibility/ARIA/Roles/tab_role/_sample_.example.html

Ironically if the author hasn't used tab semantics but just normal
list+anchor ones, it feels like it all works much better. For example,
in a list like this I can easily access the tab links with Alt+Shift+L
then Alt+Shift+I :

https://codepen.io/heydon/full/VMMrgN

Is there some other type of menu an Orca user would typically use to
jump to tab navigation? Or maybe I'm totally misunderstanding the
workflow of reading a page with a screenreaders?

System info::

Firefox 100.02
Orca 42.0
Ubuntu 22.02.