Re: [orca-list] ORCA can't read chromium when using Arch

Hello,
Yes, you can run from the terminal
chromium --force-renderer-accessibility --enable-caret-browsing

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 27. 5. 2022 o 20:15 Eric napísal(a):
First of all, thanks for your message!

I'm not sure in which file I've to add that. Can I give the
--forge-renteree as parrameter to Chromium?