[orca-list] access Favorites and top bar in Ubuntu 22.04 differs between Wayland and Xorg

Hi all,

I use Ubuntu 22.04, gnome 42 with Orca master. I noticed 2 issues with Favorites and the top bar.

1. To go to the top bar with Control+Alt+Tab.

1a. In Wayland press Control+Alt+Tab, Orca says 'Activity button'. Arrow Right a view times, Orca is silent. Press Arrow Down, Orca says 'System menu'. with further Arrow Down I hear Sound Volume, Brightness, WiFi, Battery etc.

1b. In Xorg after pressing Control+Alt+Tab and Wrrow Right a vew times and Arrow Down nothing is spoken.

1c. In Wayland and in Xorg Super+M for Notifications works and it takes me to the top bar.

2. To go to Favorites, press Super and then use flat review for Arrow Down.

2a. In Wayland the icons in Favorites are spoken but it is not possible to use a left or richt mouse click for further actions.

2b. In Xorg it works as in Ubuntu 20.04. A left click launch the app and a right click opens a sub menu where options are to shut down or to move from Favorites or in case of a memory stick to unmount.

It is good to mention that the file manager, Nautilus, has options for to show recent used files, memory sticks etc. which are accessible.

Milton