Re: [orca-list] Questions we need to ask the Fedora and Gnome teams

hi,
just to add a little, in mate alt super s didnt work. however, alt+f2,
type orca and enter works. and need to hit enter enter when booting as
what being said. from what i read it ask you to login but if not input
in 60 seconds it will auto login. not sure what it mean by login
though whether need to just click the user button.

I pressed the enter key a few seconds after I chose the USB boot. I'm
not sure if that will help you, but it worked here. It took a couple of
minutes to boot up, but that's because I'm running from a pretty slow
thumb drive.

~Kyle