Re: [orca-list] Pitch-problem on Fedora 36

hi,
yup happening here as well. pitch setting is 5.0 in voice setting. if
we go there and change from 5 to 4.9 and back to 5.0 it will ok for a
while then happen again.

hi,
yup happening here as well. pitch setting is 5.0 in voice setting. if
we go there and change from 5 to 4.9 and back to 5.0 it will ok for a
while then happen again.

<orca-list gnome org>:
Hello all,

Kyle mentioned in an earlier thread (2022-05-18):

 > I just downloaded Fedora Workstation 36 here, and aside from a little
craziness with pitching of the default configuration, e.g. it says
"screen reader" at a normal pitch and then says "on" at an unusually
high pitch, [but] it works as expected.

I am hearing the same problem having upgraded an installed Fedora 35 to
36. Both the default profile and my three language-specific profiles
have some syllables pitch-shifted to maximum. I've asked a question on
the Fedora forum; can anyone confirm this behaviour? This is the link:

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/t/screenreader-pitch-freaks-out-since-upgrade-to-f36/22581

Thanks,
Frans-Willem

--
Met de .ASC-bijlage(n) kan uw e-mailprogramma garanderen dat bovenstaand
bericht van mij afkomstig is, en onderweg niet door derden is aangepast.

--
AMIR.
twitter: