Re: [orca-list] Interesting text to speech announcement

Peter Vágner mentioned:
I think you can also put a web address into the speech-dispatcher generic module configuration although I haven't tried for my-self.

Yes. The mimic3 client has a --remote option that can take a web address. I think I can just copy that straight out of the source without any problem. I'll give it a shot using the docker image if copying the client does in fact work. If not, it shouldn't be a problem just downloading the client right off my server where I run my public demo.

~Kyle