Re: [orca-list] Google chrome doesn't launch after the system booting

On 1/4/22 13:52, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:
try to run it from terminal and see it's output.
I think it's a crash coursed by one of synched extensions.
I could find that it is known issue by googling the message about restoring pages. It exists already for 30 Chrome versions and appears when you use "Continue from where you left of" option after shutting down or restarting the system. For some reason Chrome starts telling that it was terminated in the wrong way. So there is nothing we can do about it, the main thing is not to skip the restore button for not to lose all opened tabs. :)
--
regards,
Vsevolod