[orca-list] Google chrome doesn't launch after the system booting

Hello,
I have the next issue.
For some reason, the google chrome browser doesn't launch after the first time I try to launch it after the system has booted.
When I press alt+f2 and open chrome there, nothing happens.
Then, when I do it for the second or what happens more often for the third time, I get a new tab and a suggestion to restore pages.
I have tried to google this issue, but I haven't found anything helpful.
However, this issue doesn't appear with all other apps like libreoffice, Chromium, Firefox, visual studio code insiders and others. It has to do something with google chrome itself. I tried to remove all settings from ~/.config/google-chrome, but after logging into google account chrome doesn't launch from the first time again. I have to press alt+f2 again and launch google-chrome.
I tried to reinstall it, haven't checked if it helped yet.
What can I do?
I am using arch Linux.
Thank you.

--