Re: [orca-list] Google chrome doesn't launch after the system booting

In Settings go to Default applications where you can tab to the option Browsers. Arrow Down to Google-Chrome and press Spacebar to confirm.

Or press Super and type defaultapplications and press Enter to be in the right place. Other options to set in Default applications are E-mail, audioplayer and videoplayer