Re: [orca-list] How to navigate GitLab with orca / firefox

I have been using gitlab day in and day out, so just a word of caution.

At times everything is perfectly accessible and then some time when they
change the interface, a lot of things become difficult or some times out
right inaccessible.

They even change the position of a widget or even put it in a different
menu or screen.

Currently it is as described and one can perfectly navigate.