Re: [orca-list] How to navigate GitLab with orca / firefox

Hello,

Dňa 8. 2. 2022 o 16:36 Elias Oltmanns napísal(a):

working with a local GitLab instance at our company, I have seriousdifficulties getting access to all relevant information. For instance,when clicking on „Settings“ on a project page, I arrive at „Generalsettings“ but cannot find a way to switch to the „CI/CD settings“.

When you open a project page you can find the settings in the list of items inside the complementary landmark.

When you click on settings, two things happen:

Greetings

Peter