[orca-list] How to navigate GitLab with orca / firefox

Hi there,

working with a local GitLab instance at our company, I have serious
difficulties getting access to all relevant information. For instance,
when clicking on „Settings“ on a project page, I arrive at „General
settings“ but cannot find a way to switch to the „CI/CD settings“.

Since orca appears to be hosted at gitlab.com, I wonder if these issues
are known and / or if there is a way around them.

Thanks in advance for any hints and best wishes,

Elias