Re: [orca-list] How to navigate GitLab with orca / firefox

Hi Jason,

thanks for pointing out the gitlab commandline interface to me, I will
look into it.

Best,

Elias

On 2022-02-09 at 00:12:30 (+0100), Jason White via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
On 8/2/22 10:36, Elias Oltmanns wrote:
working with a local GitLab instance at our company, I have serious
difficulties getting access to all relevant information.

I suspect accessibility issues with GitLab's Web interface, based on
your description.

I interacted with GitLab to set up an account at some point, but I
manipulated the actual issues via the gitlab command line interface.

I don't remember accessibility issues with the Web interface, but I
hardly used it.

If you can work primarily from the command line, it will enable you to
avoid the problems - whatever the cause may be.