Re: [orca-list] Orca stays silent after pressing Super in Ubuntu 20.04

Ok, hopefully Orca master will say "window" when it has absolutely
nothing else to say, and will continue to skip saying it before saying
something more useful.

Hopefully this is to everyone's liking (or at least acceptance).

On Wed, 2022-04-27 at 00:18 +0300, Alexander Epaneshnikov via orca-list