[orca-list] Orca stays silent after pressing Super in Ubuntu 20.04

Hi all,

Orca master last updated after commits of wednesday april 20th I noticed after pressing the Super key Orca is silent. Before Orca says 'Window' and I then know that I kcan type to search incrementally.

Steps to reproduce:

1. press Super key, Result: Orca is silent. Expected result: I hear 'Window' .

2. Press Super key type 'shutdown' and press Enter. Result: Orca is silet. Expected result: Orca says 'Cancel' because Cancel button is default.

Milton