Re: [orca-list] Gnome 42

On Sun, 17 Apr 2022, Jason White via orca-list wrote:

Gnome-Text-Editor not only crashes, but also causes at-spi2-registryd to crash as well, at least on my Arch Linux system.

I know of one crash affecting at-spi2-registryd 2.44.0. It was introduced by a change that was intended to clean up the code; older versions of at-spi2-core are not affected. It may be what you ran into. I've just released a 2.44.1, mainly to fix that crash (it also fixes a few other minor issues that probably aren't affecting users of Orca).

-Mike