Re: [orca-list] Gnome 42

Hello,
I apologize, I have mixed the numbers. I wanted to say Arch linux features gnome 42 and I have problems with all the GTK 4 apps when using them on gnome 42.
If you can, it would be great to reproduce what I am seeing.
Greetings
Peter

Dňa 7. 4. 2022 o 22:20 Peter Vágner via orca-list napísal(a):
Hello,
Arch linux now includes gnome 44 packages. After updating my system to gnome 44, I am still experiencing an issue where every GTK4 app I try to start exits with a segmentation fault and I don't know how to debug it. Unfortunatelly this also includes gnome control center known as settings.
Have you also updated and can you reproduce this?
Greetings
Peter