Re: [orca-list] bug: smplayer applications flood orca when they exit

Hey Jerem.

Looking at your debug.out, the very slowest thing I see in terms of the
work Orca is doing is when you quit Orca. That took 0.15 seconds.

I see a mini flood which I assume is coming from the app destroying
itself, but Orca is quickly ignoring all of those.

The other, more relevant, thing I'm seeing however is that around two
seconds are passing between the time I assume smplayer closed and the
time Orca receives the aforementioned mini flood. During that time Orca
is logging nothing. That means there were no new accessible events from
AT-SPI2 and Orca had already processed all the events it had received.
So it looks like the freeze in question is outside of Orca and beyond
Orca's control. If this is a normal Qt app behavior, I'm guessing it's
either in the Qt AT-SPI2 implementation (they bypassed ATK) or in AT-
SPI2 itself.

Sorry!
--joanie