[orca-list] bug: smplayer applications flood orca when they exit

hello,

when a qt application (smplayer in my example) closes, orca freezes for 2-3 seconds

I don't know if this behavior is recent and applies to other applications than smplayer, but I think so.

I took the time to do an orca debug showing the problem

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8rqqwo93aoaxir/debug-2022-04-16-21%3A45%3A14.out?dl=1

ideally, I know that the problem should be corrected at the source, but I hope that we can do something on the orca side to correct this little inconvenience :)

thanks for the help,

Jerem