Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice and orca: moving to headings, links, tables etc.

Oh, you're holding out on the update? I think it was released yesterday, but with how unstable it was on my system, I think I won't be trying 36 any time soon. May try Arch soon... I really hope one of these days I find a distro I both like and which handles my system well. I can't stop loving Linux, no matter what it does to me. Or what I do to it. Weirdest relationship ever. Yeah there's definitely something wrong with me lol

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 10:57 AM Kyle via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
Milton added:
> You are awesome with dank je wel :)

My favorite musician and teacher speaks Dutch, and I picked up a little,
mostly using the DuoLingo app. I don't know a lot, but I know some
common words and phrases I guess :).

> I use LO 6.4 and Orca do not speak the options in Navigator like you
> experienced in LO 7.2. In LO 7.3 it is better like Peter said.

Milton added:
> I use LO 6.4 and Orca do not speak the options in Navigator like you
> experienced in LO 7.2. In LO 7.3 it is better like Peter said.

Oh great to know it's fixed there. I don't think Fedora will get 7.3
until 36 is released, so I'll hopefully get it when I do the upgrade in
a month or two.

~Kyle