Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice and orca: moving to headings, links, tables etc.

Do you have

export GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge

In your .xinitrc or .profile or .bash_profile?

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 9:58 AM Kyle via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
Thanks Peter,

In the example document, I do hear the presentation of heading levels
and other things I was expecting. But opening the navigator just speaks
"tree level 2" and nothing further here. I can't seem to move through
the tree at all. Home does nothing, right arrow does nothing, and flat
review still only says "Navigator." Did you enable something a11y
related by chance that could be disabled by default here? Thanks for
mentioning this feature, and thanks for your help.

~Kyle