Re: [orca-list] Reading PDF files with Orca

Then, where can the sources of the packages be found?

Let me give an example. For the current version of Slint the source of the
packages are all available in https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/source/
Do you know an URL for the sources of the packages included in aciah-linux?

Cheers,
Didier