Re: [orca-list] Reading PDF files with Orca

Halim Sahin staggered into view and mumbled:
Until today I found no working solution for filling pdf forms in LInux.

I seem to recall seeing this in either Brave or Firefox about a week ago. One of them did show me text entry boxes with information filled in, and I was able to find out what was supposed to be in the field. It was a bit clunky, but it was doable.

~Kyle