Re: [orca-list] Reading PDF files with Orca

Hi all,

as I wrote before, the problem is that when you view the PDF files with the browser, the formatting is not preserved for the screen reader. However, for sighted people this is not a problem.

On Windows, you can read the PDF files with Adobe Acrobat DC without any problems and fill them in if necessary, which is not easily possible with Firefox and Chromium browsers. Therefore my question was if there is something comparable for Linux.

Kind regards
Ali