Re: [orca-list] Screenreader Accessibility Testers for Ubuntu

I've only used Linux on my own PCs for longer than I've been blind,
but the last time I had to use Windows machines, I got to try both
JAWS and NVDA... and honestly, for browsing the web in Firefox, I'm
not sure I could tell the three apart. Granted, I'm pretty sure those
were Win7 machines and I understand Microsoft has a bad habit of
overhauling their interface for no good reason, so maybe JAWS and NVDA
are more distinguishable on Win8 or Win10 machines. I'm also an
English monoglot(bigger disability than blindness if you ask me), so I
can't comment on how well any of them work for non-English speakers
beyond saying I don't like how Orca handles non-Latin characters on my
end.

That said, my ethics won't allow me to be the first to mention JAWS in
a discussion of screen readers.