[orca-list] ubuntu and ssh

Hi all,

So I have a weird question.

Earlier tonight I was ssh’ed into my ubuntu desktop computer from another computer on my local network.

I did a update of instlled packages on the system, then rebooted it.  After rebooting, I can no longer ssh into the box.

Ssh is enabled on port 22, I can ssh to localhost from the box.  When I nmap on the local box, it shows all my ports that are open, but when I nmap the box from another computer on the local network, it says:

That the host might be down.

The issue is the computer is up, and connected to the network and the internet.  I can ssh out of the box to my other servers.

I checked to make sure that firewall is disabled.

I don’t know what else to do.

It was working just fine before.

Best,

Juan