Re: [orca-list] Accessible weather app for Ubuntu

Hi,

hmm, do you have any specific idea about what should the weather app do?

if all you want is just a simple forecast, with some basic information
such as the speed of wind, humidity etc. There are many websites for
this purpose.

I use:

https://foreca.com/

Though I don't have any specific reason for doing so, there are likely
many similar services.

However, if you have specific requirements, like the capability of using
your own anemometer or other atmosphere measuring devices, that's a
different topic.

There are open-source frameworks for doing it that can provide you
programmatic access to the data, or even pre-built applications for
standard viewing (even though I wouldn't expect much from their
accessibility).

Everything depends on your needs.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 2. 4. 2022 o 14:14 Andy Borka via orca-list napísal(a):
Hi,

The default weather app that comes with Mate 1.26 isn't all that
accessible. Is there another one that will work with Orca? Mate 1.26,
Orca 42 beta, Ubuntu 22.04.