Re: [orca-list] flat review stops working after an application is launched

PS but junction works: clicking on the link in my previous message offers the
choice to start it in on of these browsers: Google Chrome, Konqueror, Firefox,
Falkon or SeaMonkey. I can also select Vivaldi but it is not directly proposed.

This still doesn't answer your question, sorry.

Didier