Re: [orca-list] Starting orca in fedora's live cd

Hello,

By default Fedora live will try to boot installed OS. Here's what I do to get into live session:

- Wait a few seconds after computer boot and press up arrow several times. This will select boot live CD on GRUB

- Press Enter and wait about 30 seconds or so. Depends on your system.

- By now we Fedora should be ready, try pressing Alt+Super+S

Btw, I'm using Fedora 34.

HtH