[orca-list] Accessibility of Java based applications with Orca

Hello,

I have the next question.

For writing automated tests I use IntelliJ-idea- from Jetbrains on windows.

IntelliJ is written in Java.

When I tried installing it to archlinux it turned out that it’s completely inaccessible with Orca.

Is there anything like java access bridge for windows but for linux?

And does orca have something like object navigation as in NVDA?

I know that flat review exists, but it is not supposed to work in this case. Are there any solutions if the app is not accessible with keyboard and I need to expect it using object navigation?

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Vsevolod