From: "Tom Masterson" <kd7cyu gmail com>
To: "Glenn K0LNY" <glennervin cableone net>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] GetMailRC or FetchMailRC File

The example and instructions on the linode site are fairly
straightforward.  You should be able to pretty much use it and substitute
what you need to change.  You need to know what protocol your mail server
expects and the port which you should be able to find in whatever client
you are using to access your email currently.  the only other thing then
is whether you want it stored in a maildir or mbox format (getmail
supports both).  That may to some degree depend on how you plan to read
them later.

Tom