Re: [orca-list] GetMailRC or FetchMailRC File

The example and instructions on the linode site are fairly straightforward. You should be able to pretty much use it and substitute what you need to change. You need to know what protocol your mail server expects and the port which you should be able to find in whatever client you are using to access your email currently. the only other thing then is whether you want it stored in a maildir or mbox format (getmail supports both). That may to some degree depend on how you plan to read them later.

Tom