[orca-list] GetMailRC or FetchMailRC File

Hi,
I'm having difficulties configuring both getmail and fetchmail RC files.
I plan on downloading all twenty years of my eMail from my ISP before they delete everything in a couple weeks, as they are discontinuing eMail.
None of my clients have ever gotten more than a year or two back.
So I'm hoping one of these synchronization utilities will download everything.
I've downloaded a sample RC file from the web, but it's difficult to make sense of it.
I'm hoping someone could send me theirs without the password of course.
Thanks.

Glenn