Re: [orca-list] Trying To Use GetMail

Fetchmail puts user configuration into ~/.config/fetchmail/fetchmailrc.
At least that's what it does now.  That didn't used to be the case
earlier.

On Tue, 18 May 2021, Glenn K0LNY wrote:

Hi,
I installed getmail after trying fetchmail, but I couldn't find the folder for fetchmail, and I also have
been following through some steps for getmail at:
https://www.linode.com/docs/guides/retrieve-email-using-getmail/
and I created the getmailrc file, but I still cannot find the folder to install it, I find no reference to
getmail in /bin or /etc, or in the home folders.
I've looked as root and without as root.
Thanks for any assistance.

Glenn