Re: [orca-list] Why is key echo on by default?

I vote to have an "Ocrca setup" screen open the first time Orca is launched on a new system, which gives general navigation tips, and guides the user through configuring. Of course, there should be a "quit" button there too for those who just want to get right to their system.