Re: [orca-list] A question about using Linux with orca and braille only

Are you able to type with the display into GUI edit fields?

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 12:25 PM Tom Masterson via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
I use braille primarily but I still find places on some web pages and
applications where it is useful to have speech on.  There are places where
speech will give you information that just doesn't seem to show on the
braille display.  THis happens especially in some alert boxes where they
lock you onto the buttons and do not let you get to the actual text of the
box.  I have found some that don't even let you do it with flat review.

Unfortunately when this happens I am always in the middle of something and
by the time I get done I forget to writ a bug report.

Tom