Re: [orca-list] Dual booting Linux besides windows questions

Thanks so much for your replies guys, this is very helpful indeed! In fact, I wasn't clear enough with my question, but the info you gave is also helpful after I hopefully complete the setup process of the dual boot. What I intended to ask is whether the setup process itself is accessible. I am running Windows 10 on a laptop which I bought last year. From the guide I have read, the steps for setting up seem to be doable with a screen reader, and I wanted to know whether my conclusion is correct.

best regards,
Mohammad