[orca-list] Dual booting Linux besides windows questions

Hi all,
Hope my email finds you well!

I have some questions regarding dual booting a Linux distro besides windows 10:
  • I have read a guide for doing this, and I had the impression that this is accessible, is it correct? You can tell windows to boot from a disk on key from somewhere in the control panel if I am not mistaken, then when it boots, you can run Orca and complete the setup process independently. Is that observation correct?
  • I know that this is a personal taste, but which distro do you recommend? I have used Ubuntu in the past and it was OK. Is there something better in terms of accessibility?

Thanks in advance!
All the best!
Mohammad