Re: [orca-list] Do you know a accessible translation tool that uses google translate?

Howdy Shadyar,

After installing and restarting Orca, by pressing Orca + C and my
clipboard content was read.
ah, thats good :). so SOPS works now.

what happens if you call the file just as it is from a shell? it should just give you the output.

is the plugin file executable for you?
chmod +x filename
maybe thats the issue.

1. I took look at other plugins, is there any description or
information file about each plugin that describes requirements,
function of a plugin and which are default shortcuts? eg. I read
content of f123.pay it was too complex.
sadly no, but you can ask me, i almost did nearby all of them :). so i m your documentation.

2. some plugins are .sh. Are their file name pattern and shortcut
definition the same as the pattern .pay files have? eg. battery.sh, is
there a default shortcut for it?
this is because SOPS is able to handle 2 different kind of plugins.
see here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Simple_Orca_Plugin_System#Types_of_plug-ins
TLDR; SOPS can execute shell scripts and speak the output and internal plugins (must be in python) to hook into orca internals.

cheers chrys