Re: [orca-list] Do you know a accessible translation tool that uses google translate?

Hi
Few days ago, You suggest a plugin to translate. "translate_clipboard.py".
I have already installed SOPS.
I downloaded that plugin  and next  copied it in "plugins-enabled" directory.
I renamed it to "translate_FA__-__key_m__+__parameters_fa False.py".
till it can translate to fa by pressing Orca + m.
I restarted Orca and copied a word in clipboard but unfortunately when
I press Orca + m, it  speaks nothing.
please help me. Thanks in advance.

Shadyar