Re: [orca-list] thunderbird: how to indicate whether message are read/unread

Yeah sadly I tried all the banging around and alt and shift and control keys and all that, even tried restarting orca and toggling assistive technologies off and on, but nothing short of restarting the computer unlocked the orca modifier. Regarding thunderbird, we definitely need a way to reorder the columns using the keyboard. Something as simple as move left and move right buttons would help greatly.

~Kyle