[orca-list] thunderbird: how to indicate whether message are read/unread

Hi.  I have Thunderbird 78.12.0 and I am using Orca master within a
couple of weeks.  I would like to know how to get each line of the
inbox to indicate whether the message is read or unread?  I looked
through the menus, but did not see anything obvious, but I probably
missed something.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?