Re: [orca-list] thunderbird: how to indicate whether message are read/unread

I wonder about the orca modifier being locked -- when that happens to
me, I just bang on the insert, shift and the two alt keys and that
usually fixes it.  I will work on getting some eyeballs to help me
trag the columns.

Thanks all.

On Thu, 29 Jul 2021 09:12:33 -0400,