Re: [orca-list] thunderbird: how to indicate whether message are read/unread

It sounds like you're trying to reorder the displayed columns in the message list. Everything I've read indicates that they make you do this by dragging the column you want to move using the mouse. I tried clearing out the columns to display and toggling them back on in the order I wanted them displayed, but they still show up in the same order after I toggle them back on and apply the changes. I tried controlling the pointer using the keypad, as indicated in my keyboard accessibility settings, but this doesn't appear to speak, and I'm not sure how to drag the mouse in this way. And now my Orca modifier is somehow locked, making typing extremely difficult.

~Kyle