Re: [orca-list] Embossing: unsupported control character in BRF file

In the Braille Transcription combo box, I have:

* None
* Default for language
* Default for language grade 0
* Default for language grade 1
* Default for language grade 2
* Default for language grade 3
* Default hyphenation rules for language
* *contracted*.ctb
* *computer*.ut
* *hyphenation* hyph.dict

Devin Prater
gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 9:06 AM Samuel Thibault <samuel thibault ens-lyon org> wrote:
Devin Prater, le jeu. 19 août 2021 08:58:35 -0500, a ecrit:
> All I can find to change, though, is the grade of the braille, or
> computer braille, and the computer braille table, not the contractions
> table.

Where do you find this?

In the cups panel, you should have the transcription choice, and after
the grade choice for the default language, you can explicitly choose
among various "English something" items.

Samuel